Saturday, April 5, 2014

journal 13

I think every week I have talked about how the week flew by but it seriously does.  I was in Oregon at the beginning of the week with my family.  I had to go back to help out with some things and to be there in times of need.  I was grateful that I had the means to go back and that my husband was very supportive and stayed by himself for a whole week.  Throughout this semester I have really been grateful for him for helping me stay motivated to finish all my classes and to actually learn.  He is someone who LOVES learning and I wish I was like that but I feel like I have to work at it.  This week we watched some videos that were good and I have really been just thinking about this whole semester.  I can't believe that it is almost over and it is time for me to get a real job and REALLY be an adult.  I was also able to do a book report this week and finish up my book.  I loved that because I was not expecting the book to make such a difference to me like it did.  There were a lot of things that stood out to me that I talked about in my book report.

No comments:

Post a Comment