Saturday, March 29, 2014

Journal 12

Well this week has FLOWN by.  I had to come home, to Oregon, to be with my family.  I came home on Tuesday and I feel like the time is just slipping away from me.  I have gotten the chance to do some homework and focus on my classes.  It is hard being home though because I want to only be spending time with my family.  My little sister, Mckenzie, is always wanting to do things with me (which I love) but it is hard.  While working on the "Mentor Session 8" this week I thought about time and balancing different things in life.  This week I have seen how difficult it is to balance things when a million other things are going on and when I need to be here for my family.  The videos were good this week and here are the links for them so I can show others what it was.  http://ecorner.stanford.edu/authorMaterialInfo.html?mid=2238
  http://ecorner.stanford.edu/authorMaterialInfo.html?mid=2020

The talk from President Thomas S. Monson was great as well.  I am so excited to listen to him next week!  I have the great opportunity to attend General Conference with my husband.  I can't wait.  I always love hearing from the leaders of the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment