Saturday, March 15, 2014

Journal 10

One thing that I will really miss when this semester is over is all of the great videos that I am required to watch each week.  I always watch a couple in this class and then a couple in my other classes.  These videos seem to really hit me and help to motivate me.  Some speakers hit me more than others but there is always at least one per week that I really love.  This week I loved the video "Think Big" by Taylor Richards.  At first I didn't really know what he was trying to get at but in the end the message was powerful.  He talked about a top 100 list and his company being in it.  He thought that they would probably be somewhere in the 70s but they ended up being number 11.  At the end he said something along the lines of this... Do not under estimate, go for your goals and dreams, do impossible amazing great things with the Lord involved, it is no harder to be great than good, pursue your goals and dreams, don't let anyone tell you you can't, go for it, dream huge.

I also met with Brother Jones today for a short little bit.  We were able to go over my grades and talk through things.  I am so thankful that I have a professor who cares about how I am doing in the class.  It really means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment