Saturday, March 8, 2014

Journal 9

Another crazy week done. It is very nice to be able to work on this class and relax a little bit.  For some reason this class calms me down and helps me feel better about different things going on.  I had a new niece that was born yesterday.  It is crazy to think that she was just up in Heaven with our Heavenly Father.
There were two videos this week that i enjoyed watching.  The one I like the best talked about trust.  I just joined this family a few months ago and they already trust me.  Some members of my husbands family have hard times with trusting other but it is really nice to know that I am trusted by them.  It took some time though but that comes along in time.  If you trust others most of the time they will be able to trust you.  I want people to be able to trust me and to be a rust worthy person.
One of the readings was about small L leadership.  This was a great review for me because it hasn't been on the forefront of my mind lately.  I learned a lot about this type of leadership in IBC and have applied those learnings.
It was a good week!  Now onto next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment