Saturday, March 1, 2014

Journal 8

I really loved the videos this week (like always).  My favorite was the one where Elder Holland was talking.  The video is called “Good Things to Come”.  One reason that I liked this so much was because my family is going through a hard time.  I wish that my parents would just get a break already for a little while.  I love what he said at the end.

·         Don’t you quit.  You keep walking.  You keep trying.
·         There is help and happiness ahead.
·         Some come some come late and some don’t come til heaven. 
·         But those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ they come.
·         It will be alright in the end. 

·         Trust god and believe in good things to come.
d


I took some notes on the other videos that I would like to share and write them down so I can remember them.

Eric Ries
·         What is root cost if something goes wrong
·         The human problem
·         Do analysis when something goes wrong
·         The 5 layersà find one in each stage
·         The 5 why
      Do an hours work

Heath Bradley
·         Figure out who is the roofer
·         Sales since a little kid
·         Addresses on curb 5 dollars
·         180 in 2 hours
·         People want to help you attain a big goal
·         How can you impact the world and my world
·         Successful business and in collegeà almost running two different tracks.
·         How much knowledge you can gain not give
·         You don’t have to know everything
·         Seek out mentorsà get off the roof
·         I should know this I cant ask this what will they think??--> throw it out the window
·         Great people in the world that will help you
____________________
Taylor Richards
·         Always keep pushing ahead keep moving forward never quit do the right things.
·         Lord help to do the right things. 
·         Involve the lord. 
·         You will see yourself do great things and great opportunities. 
·         Not underestimating yourself and the lord. 
·         NEPHI
·         You can do whatever you set your mind to with the lord.




No comments:

Post a Comment